Welcome to the Wisconsin Renaissance!

12 March 2011
Dear Mr. Walker:

Yesterday, you staged a ceremony in which you symbolically killed the labor unions of the working people of Wisconsin.

Thank you, for giving us the chance to be reborn.  I cannot wait to get to work restoring the liberties and dignities of Wisconsin workers!

I'm out of town at the moment but have been assured that at least 100,000 of my closest friends will be in Madison today to send the message: Wisconsin is alive and well! The people are rising and the people will win - at the ballot box, in the workplace, and for the future of our children.  Forward!  Thanks, Mr. Walker, for the very hard push.

Forward! Until you resign,


Please resign,
Heather DuBois Bourenane

P.S. My 11-year-old nephew, whose birthday we are celebrating this weekend, asked me to share this special message with you in honor of this great awakening: "Mr. Walker, you are stinky and smelly. You smell."

No comments:

Post a Comment